Retail sales experience preferred Flexible schedule required
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
• Experience in sales.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
For additional information please contact RMP Laredo @ 956-727-9898