Meat Handler/Packer for a cold storage warehouse
Move portion steaks from conveyor belt into various packaging including vacuum film and boxes.
• Move meat product with a cart/pan from one area to another.
• Distribute meat with hands from the cart to the conveyor belt.
• Place meat from a cart/pan to the injectors, vacuum machine, and or tumbler.
• Shovel meat from cart to the pan.
• Place meat on a rack/box.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as a team and follow direction.
• Adherence to all quality and safety guidelines.
• Performs other duties, as needed.
Must be able to work in a cold environment. Must be able to handle frozen meat with hands throughout the day. Must be able to wear safety shoes.
Located in Sunland Park, NM
Vanessa Garcia 915-587-5777 email@example.com