If you are interested in a Dispatcher postion, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 4001 McPherson Rd. Ste. 205, 727-9898
Dispatcher Job Duties:
• Delivers items to customers by verifying orders; inventorying stock; arranging transportation.
• Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, weight compliance.
• Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
• Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
• Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
• Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
• Replaces damaged items, shortages, and misshipments by determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
• Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
For additional information please contact RMP Laredo @ 956-727-9898