Must have at least 2 years of machine operator experience in a manufacturing facility. Must be flexible to work any shift. Need to have an updated resume and must pass criminal Background and drug screen.
· Prepares production item set up to meet product specification.
· Monitors quality of products to assure standards are met.
· Monitors material stock to determine when materials are needed to manufacture product.
· Meets productivity standards to achieve production schedules and service customers.
· Monitors and remains accountable for overall production waste.
· Maintains production schedules.
· Monitors efficiency and identifies problem.
- Completes required reports
- Packages products to meet customer specifications.
- Responsible for housekeeping of assigned manufacturing area.
Contact: Gloria Duran
915-565-7674 ext. 1259