Classification Analyst Traffic Clerk experience considered
- 2 years of proven experience in Tariff Classification.
- Intermediate level knowledge of computer skills.
- English & Spanish spoken and written.
- Goal oriented.
- Attention to details, organized, initiative.
- Computer apps (MS Excel, Word & Access)
- Able to interpret U.S. Customs Rulings.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline.
*Able to interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
This individual will be required to have a strong working knowledge of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and successfully apply that information to engineering drawings and specifications to ensure products are correctly classified.
This position has the responsibility for carrying out daily activities related to product classification. A high level of communication, time management, technical, and organizational skills are needed in the product classification process and are used on a daily basis for contacting various internal and external resources.
For additional information please contact RMP Laredo @ 956-727-9898