Candidate needs experience in Shipping & Receiving & Strong Customer Service Skills & ability to use a computer & use Excel, Word & Outlook & must be Bilingual. Pay is $10.00 & shift is 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
Contact: Janette Ramos at 915-565-7674 x1246 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepares proper documentation for domestic and export customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Greets drivers, ensures drivers sign in and coordinates their dock door assignment.
- Follows ‘Shipping Windows’ schedules.
- Finalizes shipping documents for both domestic and export customers.
- Processes air shipments routed via FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc...
- Processes export documentation as needed to assist in the customs clearance of international shipments.
- Maintains files of all documents.
- Prepares reports of all shipping activity.
- Confirms customer ASN exported and posted successfully through Ford database.
- Follows up on all critical issues.
- Communicates and asks immediate Supervisor for clarification in the event of any doubt with job duties.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum 2-3 years, in processing shipping and receiving documentation.
- Must be knowledgeable in International and US Customs regulations for Imports and Exports.
- Strong Customer Service skills are a must.
- Microsoft Office Skills – (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Able to type 35-40 wpm, data entry proficiency, good speed and accuracy a must.
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)