Maintenance Mechanic for Far West Side
Position Summary Maintenance Mechanic: Will be working 1st Shift Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Salary depends on experience.
- Education High School or Equivalent (i.e. GED) preferred. Graduation or certification from a vocational or technical college relating to mechanical equipment repair, industrial mechanical repair or any combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds *Minimum 3 years as a mechanic repairing hydraulic systems, automotive and electrical equipment and minor building maintenance repair.
- Must have driver's license & clean driving record.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical breakdowns, on facility equipment and buildings.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all facility mechanical equipment including forklifts, trucks, trailers, and fleet maintenance vehicles.
- Maintains daily logs and completes work order forms & submits to Supervisor.
- Participates in Safety Programs & Emergency Response programs in order to ensure a safe work environment for all personnel with in the facility.
- Maintains and complies with relevant ISO standards that impact this position & department and company.
- Travels to other facilities for repairs to facility equipment and buildings. Job located Anthony Texas.
Provide Resume. RMPERSONNEL WEST 915-587-5777
VIOLETA A LITTLETON VANESSA GARCIA - firstname.lastname@example.org